- The oldest zoological garden on the area of the former Czechoslovakia – founded 1919.
- Area of 13 ha, length of tour 1,8 km (about 100 minutes)
- More than 160 species/ 850 individuals
- Unique species – Golden Takin, White Tiger, Hamadryas Baboon, Southern Pudu, rare collection of birds of prey, Finnish Forest Reindeer, African Lion, South American Sea Lion, Visayan Spotted Deer, Urial, African Dwarf Crocodile, East Caucasian Tur, Golden-Bellied Mangabey, Kea Parrot and many others.
- Daily programme with animals – guided feeding and excecising
Services in ZOO:
- Refreshment in the buffet Gibon, the restaurant Formanka and the nice pattiserie Čapí hnízdo
- Souvenir shop
- Children´s playground and petting zoo, zootrain for children
- We accept €, tickets can be also paid by credit card
Driving distances to ZOO Liberec: Praha 110 km, Bautzen 76 km, Dresden 152 km, Görlitz 56 km, Wroclaw 217 km, Jelenia Góra 65 km.